Joan Moats has been in the luxury real estate business for nearly twelve years, and has a variety of experience in all aspects of buying and selling high-end, luxury, real estate with distinguished personal service.
Her experience in small business management and financial planning helps her provide additional service to her clients, whether doing a 1031 exchange, reviewing property absorption rates, calculating market value or analyzing historical inventory cycles.
Some highlights of her career include:
Top Producer - Peak Performers Club
Standard of Excellence Award
Managed the financial side of a very successful real estate business for five years.
Built a successful accounting/bookkeeping business and provided streamline consulting to small businesses.
Joan completed additional educational requirements at Florida State University towards her Certificate in Financial Planning and has a Bachelor’s in Business Administration.
- Sold Shock Hill Luxury Home - $3.6M
- Sold/Listed Shock Hill Town Home - $1.6M
- Sold Ski-in/Ski-out Town Home - $1.3M
- Listing Gold Mine Tour Business - $2.3M
- Double-side a Bed & Breakfast - $4M
- Sold Ski-in/Ski-out Luxury Home - $3.1M
- Sold Ski-in/Ski-out Luxury Home - $2.3M